We are so grateful for the donations received to support the PATH Community Closet.
Because of your generosity, we are only accepting donations on Thursdays only.
Please check donation locations for times and locations.
The Community Closet accepts Gently used clothes, shoes, winter coats, snow pants, and snow boots however, our GREATEST need is children’s clothes for ages 5 to 18. All garments should be WASHED with no stains, broken zippers, missing buttons or snaps, personal names, clothes with a dated event, or company logos. We do not accept car seats, cribs, mattresses, or baby equipment.
Our Greatest Needs:
- New Socks for Preschoolers through 12th grade (shorty style preferred), both genders.
- New Underwear for Preschoolers through 12th grade (girl’s bikini-style underwear & boys boxer briefs preferred) Sizes: Kids size 2 all the way through Adult size XXL, both genders.
- Children Snow pants and boots.
We appreciate your donations, thank you! Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
For Everyone’s Safety
- Donations must be placed in a plastic bag. No loose items can be accepted.
- Wearing a mask is required for donation drop off.
- Please practice social distancing, especially because this is the entrance of the building.
- Donation receipts are available in a pocket folder placed on the donation bin.
- We recommend that you sanitize your hand