We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
– Winston Churchill
Monetary gifts and donations of clothing are welcomed. PATH continues to establish a PATH way of hope for neighbors in need throughout our community. Individuals, Corporations, businesses and organizations who partner with PATH are the very reason we continue to grow and are able to serve those in need of our assistance. Your donations can help us assist others by:
- Providing food, clothing and life essentials for families in crisis which are referred by local schools and agencies
- Assisting with temporary shelter for those displaced by natural disaster or financial hardship
- Organizing food drives and seasonal clothing drives
- Supporting after school mentoring programs for the Edgebrook and Rand Grove Centers
- Supporting sports, Icompete, exercise and summer camps for underprivileged children
- Supporting the Palatine Opportunity Center (POC) and Palatine Township in their outreach to our community
All donor benefits below are in effect one year from the date of donation will recognize contributions from private individuals by posting their names on our website for one year from the date of the donation and in the next edition of our quarterly newsletter.
Please note: If you choose for your contribution to be made anonymously, PATH will respectfully honor your request.
Donations made by check can be made payable to: PATH-Palatine Assisting Through Hope and mailed to PATH 1585 N. Rand Road Palatine, Illinois 60074
To donate by credit card or debit card, click on the donate button below to donate clothing please click the clothing donation button to donate furniture click on the Furniture donation button.